Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sing a Song

Lili loves to sing and dance! While watching American Idle last night she came up up me and said "I wan dance!" LOL so of course how could I deny her? We danced all around the living room as I dipped her and flipped her and spun her!
She is learning a few songs too! She often will bust out singing "Eee-i-oh! Eee-i-oh!" or "a-b-d-d"! After Jim or I sings the Alphabet song she will always clap and say "yay"! One day I started singing "If you're happy and you know it" and she started clapping her hands and stomping her feet in the right places immediately. I figured she must have learned the song at day care. I asked Kari (the day care lady) about it the next day and, though she couldn't remember for sure she said they do sing quite a bit there so they probably have sung that song before.

My baby is just so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment